Sylvan Sprite Earrings

March 27, 2009



Sylvan sprite's will love to add these to their wardrobe this Spring! A recent foray into the forest produced some gorgeous imprints of Silver Maple leaves from which these luminous earrings were created.
Hand sculpted leaves of Kato clay cured, hand buffed, antiqued, and accented with mica powders. The earring wires are fancy copper and the spiral attached to the leaves are accented with rainbow hued Tourmaline gemstones.
These would make a wonderful gift for someone who loves Nature, Fantasy, or, for faeries and dryads looking to add to their Spring accessories!!
Namaste!

Earrings are 1 1/2" in length and come in a hand crafted gift box.
Rainbow toumaline enhances creativity, transforms negativity, and promotes loving aspirations to be realized.

Can be found in my FuzzB shop! Thanks for looking and supporting my art.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

8 comments:

Reena said...

These are absolutely lovely! Wonderful craftsmanship, tweeting it right now.

Valerie said...

Thank you so much, Reena!

Sue said...

These are beautiful! You "do" leaves so well!

Valerie said...

Thanks, Sue. I love your work as well. I saw the post about you on Eugena's blog. Very nice pieces she featured.
Wonderful job she's done there, I was lucky to have her post about me on March 17th and I too own a few of her tutorials. Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

Bonnie said...

I love what you are doing with leaves for jewelry..gorgeous
Bonnie

Valerie said...

Thanks Bonnie, always love hearing from you. Thanks for your comment and for popping by. :)

Lori said...

Those are beautiful ~ I love the light sparkle to them.

Valerie said...

Thanks, Lo! XO