You Wanna Piece of Me??

February 24, 2009

The Tufted Titmouse... known to cause humans to flee with one glance of it's terrifying glare. Well...almost, lol.

This picture of a tufted titmouse was taken at my parent's home in Massachusetts this past fall. My dad, who loves all things Nature, takes some of the best pictures of these fine feathered denizens of the sky I've ever seen. Why? Well, mostly because he is able to capture a "look" that they always seem to have ready just for him. I couldn't resist posting this picture he took and the look on the little bird's face says it all...

You Wanna Piece of Me???
Posted by Picasa

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

Lori said...

That is adorable and so funny!

Joy said...

Cute. You have some great birds over there. Just managed to attract some litte blue tits in my garden. Doubt I will ever get a shot like that though.

Diana said...

Nice - such a menacing little cutie. :-) My husband loves taking photos of the feeder birds at my parents' house.

Valerie said...

Thanks, Diana, birds are my favorite. I can't wait for the weather to break so I can hit the Audubon trails to go birdwatching.