Lovely Way to Start the Day!

February 24, 2009

What a lovely way to start the day than seeing one of my pieces featured on my friend, Silke Janas-Schloesser's blog. Silke recently purchased one of my Nature Spirit pendants which was a real honor as I have been a fan of hers for a long time.


For those of you unfamiliar with Silke, you must visit her sites to look at the gorgeous fantasy creatures she creates!

Here are just a few of the many adorable faeries, trolls, and witches she has done:






Thank you, Silke!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Silke Janas-Schloesser said...

Wow Val ! Thank you !!! I deeply love that pendant !!! It´s so pretty and so authentic like a natural leaf . You did a wonderful job on all of your works, but I´m so proud to own now one of those!!!Of course the most beautiful !!!! :o)
You´re pretty promoting me :o) Do you want to be my agent ? LOL let´s go and get some interesting new orders ;o)
Big fairy hugs, yours Silke

Lori said...

What a great honor to be focused on her page. She does beautiful artwork also ~ I can see why she would want to own one of your pieces.