Promoting, Promoting, Promoting!

November 3, 2008

So. I've spent the past 24 hours reading and learning about some of the creative ways people market and promote their blogs. I've joined Twitter and if you've not tried it yet, well, it's a lot of fun and a bit addictive. Give it a try.
I'm also trying out Adwords, a service provided by Google. So far in the past 24 hours I've gotten more traffic to my Etsy shop and have actually made a few sales.
I do have to shout out and thank Timothy Adams Designs for his recent posts to his blog about promoting. I'd never have thought to try any of them.
Etsy is a great place, but is still not very well known in the general public. It's is an online marketplace for buying & selling all things handmade. With the current state of our economy it only makes sense to buy local, in the USA, and from some very gifted people who are doing the American dream by creating and selling their goods.


Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments:

Joy said...

Thanks for that tip. I have to confess I have popped over there and I dont really understand what to do. If you get a mo, drop me a line