Nature inspired Gifts

November 20, 2008


It's that time of the year again when people are wondering what to gift to friends and loved ones. Take a peek at my Etsy shop for some really cool, nature inspired pieces. I also do custom personalized work and love the creative collaboration it entails. Check out my sold section for more unique gift ideas.

Finally, a lovely quote about trees:

"They are beautiful in their peace, they are wise in their silence. They will stand after we are dust. They teach us, and we tend them."
Galeain ip Altiem MacDunelmor

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments:

Nat said...

This is probably the most incredible image i have ever seen. Like the tree decided it was a also a dancer. I would love to know what you felt when you came upon this. I mean it is as if a dancer was reincarnated as this tree.

nat