Rough Pics of New Pieces

August 14, 2008

The Norway Maple Spirit pendant is smaller than I usually have been doing, and has a longer accent piece with Olive, Khaki and Jonquil Swarovski crystals to hang it from. Hanger is sterling silver spiraled wire.



Here are some new earrings I've just finished, pics are rough and I will take better later on today. The earrings are all about 2" in length. The orange pair are hammered copper with topaz Sawrovski and focal beads are from my sister Lori's stash (thanks Lo), the spirals are sterling silver with Olive, Khaki and Jonquil Swarovski's, and the third pair are hammered sterling with two frosted glass leaves. I wanted a vine look for those. The final pair are imprinted from a Silver Maple leaf and the hooks and accent are copper and Swarovski crystals.



Please contact me if interested.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: