Pay it Forward

August 27, 2008

I was talking to some of my friends on Etsy the other night and they were asking how many of us had a PIF in their shops. Now I like to think I'm fairly saavy about Etsy and things in general but I was stumped. What the heck is a PIF? It turns out PIF simply means to Pay It Forward, a practice many Etsians have of creating a handmade item which they in turn put into their shop basically for free. So in the spirit of creating something nice, I created two really nice necklaces for my PIF's.






Stop by my Etsy shop and grab one quick!! http://elysianfields.etsy.com

Posted by Picasa

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

witchwoman said...

Wonderful concept, PIF, and your necklaces are gorgeous!

Lori said...

I hope to see similar ones in your shop, so I can purchase one!

Walk in the Woods said...

Oooh ... it's lovely!!!